Sign in to follow this  
p0wn

V10 in Cosmos S?

aleicgrant    0

I can confirm the v10 fits inside the cosmos S with the side fan. I have it mounted to an Asus Rampage II Extreme.

Yes its extremely tight but it does close and works. YMMV

donta1979    0

Right now I have a CM v10 in my i7 920 rig on the evga classified, about to re apply the tim, if the temps are still high going ot ditch the thermal fushion 400 and use ac mx2... As for a case the cm stacker works very well for the v8 and the v10, the silverstone raven"dont get this case if your going tri sli..." At least the cm stacker can be modded a great deal.... I personally like it over cms new case they just came out with...Just due the air cooling options available to you with the cm stacker.

nicky_82uk    0

everything will fit you can use the side but you will have to take the fan of trust me on that i have the v8 / v10

boredgunner    0
Right now I have a CM v10 in my i7 920 rig on the evga classified, about to re apply the tim, if the temps are still high going ot ditch the thermal fushion 400 and use ac mx2... As for a case the cm stacker works very well for the v8 and the v10, the silverstone raven"dont get this case if your going tri sli..." At least the cm stacker can be modded a great deal.... I personally like it over cms new case they just came out with...Just due the air cooling options available to you with the cm stacker.

The Thermalfusion 400 has proven to be as good, if not better than AX MX-2. I know from experience OCZ Freeze beats MX-2, I haven't used TF400 yet. Perhaps you're applying the TIM wrong? The best way to apply TIM is a BB sized drop on the center of the CPU, and then put the heat sink right on top of it. No spreading.