Sign in to follow this  
Starboykb

Coolermaster Black Cosmos Special Edition

jbjtkbw00    0

If there are only going to be 500 available worldwide and some people have theirs already, I wonder how many will be available come launch day?

bobbavet    0

Gday

This is my first post and I wish it could be more favourable.

I presently have the 690, modded and love it. Was considering a Cosmos S or 1000 for my next build. I love this BCLE case but why oh why is it limited edition. Containing a whole heap of stuff that amounts to repainted/plasticized or rebadged existing stock including the Cosmos1000 case. If the Cosmos1000 or Cosmos S case was stand alone black I would pay premium. Forgeting the paint and "LE" status, parts can be sourced an assembled at least $400 AU / $263US cheaper.

Sorry for the downer but I am living in hope of a NON LE black Cosmos case or taking a new Cosmos 1000 to the painters, which to tell the truth would be cheaper.

Introducing the CM690 RAZER http://www.overclock.net/4531278-post1604.html

Clon89    0

Hmm I just want the case, not everything :? Anyways, somebody knows if it is possible to buy this combo right now? :| In blacklabel.coolermaster.com is only the information of the product :x

PD: Sorry for my English :oops::drunken: