Sign in to follow this  
CaptObvious

Windowed side panel for HAF 932?

CaptObvious    0

Are there any plans to bring out a full windowed side panel? Getting rid of the mesh, the plexiglass with the stripes on it and the big metal area in the front with the HAF logo on it? Even a partial windowed one would be cool, getting rid of the mesh and the stripy plexiglass. Of course it would still need the 230mm fan mount, but that'd only need a hole and a fan guard.

/CaptObvious

Zenphic    0

You might consider modding the panel yourself If you're handy enough ;)

If you aren't it might be a good experience nonetheless

VALKYRIE    9

I think Coolermaster need to consider some modifications for the next version of the HAF932, there is a lot of uncontrolled Airflow in this case

Zenphic    0

Airflow seems fine to me. Two large intakes, two exhausts with one large. HAF 932 is more oriented towards brute airflow and not really efficiency with a low airflow.

You'd look into the Antec P180 for that kind of airflow, which is of a different league from the HAF.

LuckyNV    0

HAF actually doesn't brute force it, its large and slow fans for high airflow and low noise, brute force would be big fans and fast fans.

Antec P18x is an over-rated chassis especially for hot components.

Zenphic    0

Yeah, you're right. "Brute" doesn't seem to fit this conversation though lol

Halo anyone?

CaptObvious    0
You might consider modding the panel yourself If you're handy enough ;)

If you aren't it might be a good experience nonetheless

I have a condition that affects my hand-eye coordination so I'd more likely end up just ruining the side panel - factory made ones are pretty much the only option for me.

Coolermaster: The number one complaint reviewers have about the HAF 932 is how unsightly the left panel is - surely providing a plain windowed option would alleviate that? Plus the type of people that buy the HAF 932 will be people that like to show off their rigs but at the moment that's very difficult as the left panel isn't as transparent as it could be :)

MeeksMan13    0

I like the 'HAF on the left panel. The mesh is a cool idea, but I wanna show off my rig.

I do like being able to choose between 1x230 mm fan or 4x120 mm fans, though. It would be awesome if CM could find a way to have the clear side and keep the choice on what kind of fans you want open, that would be awesome.