Sign in to follow this  
edraven

Cavalier CAV-T02 details?

edraven    0

The info here is pretty sparse. When are these going to be available, at what price? What's the back look like? What's it look like with the front panel open? Insides? What model # PS does it come with? etc, etc...

I do not have an ETA when the cavalier II going to be available. But the price will be $87. The Cavalier 3 is coming out in June for $97. These are the price for the unit with a 350w power supply and a side window.

Grump    0

edraven,

Do you know anything about that business? store.jl-computer.com is not listed at resellerratings.com. They also seem to be copying pages from Cooler Master, which is a no-no, I would think.

Grump

edraven    0

No idea about that shop.

Also had another question on the CAV 2: Is the power supply a silent/quiet one? I assume most people will be using these as HTPC's...

For the power supply, we barely recieved it in the office a sample unit last wednesday so I really didn't have the time to test it out. Once i get that going, I will let you know.

any more info or photos to post yet?
Sorry for the delay, I am trying very hard to get those pictures for you guys. Please be patience ; ) it won't be any longer.