Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

V8 Official Thread

Icejon    0

Nice job beta testers. I am sure there are more people with early V8 samples to show. Please go ahead and post your pictures!

Please let us know any other problems or concerns you testers had with the cooler, we are looking for some really good constructive criticism so we can improve our products

biggatomic    0

i did speak to someone at cm about my horrible temps but i believe we can to the conclusion that it was a combination of tri-sli and my lack of good air flow in my case......

but i will be putting it in my haf as soon as my new mother board comes in the mail.....

RaptorFury    0

I was not part of the beta testers but i did a review of this product. the only 2 things i found that could be improved on were. 1: the speed controller would been nicer to have it seperate from the fan, and 2: the nuts to mount this cooler on to the main board could have been smaller, so installation with the retention plate would have been easier.

slugbug    0

I heard that the retail version will have a higher RPM fan speed, and include a LGA1366 (Nehalem) bracket.

RaptorFury    0

i found the fan to be atigue for cooling . unless you going for extreme cpu speeds then it will help . but 3.6Ghz on a Q6600 isnt something to be sneezing at. also being able to keep below 60c ( ok i tested in an open case) but if you got good enough airflow the cpu temps shouldnt climb much higher. according to Cm it will.

slugbug    0

Oops, apparently Tech sites were not supposed to post their reviews of this cooler until Oct.23rd.