Sign in to follow this  
Icejon

What is the CPU cooler of your dreams?

What kind of new cooler do you dream about?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of new cooler do you dream about?

• A beautiful, quiet, design oriented cooler with good cooling performance that looks great to show off
    • A innovative new design including new manufacturing and modern technology in one package.
    • A low profile, near silent heatsink focusing on compatibility with small form factor systems
    • A full performance oriented, ultimate CPU cooler, destroying competition for extreme overclockers willing to invest in the best
    • Something crazy with 135mm or 140mm fans and >10 heat pipes
    • Something simple to replace your retail cpu cooler fan

Icejon    0

We are always looking at more input on our cooling product lines. Your input allows us to bring amazing products like the V8 and V10 to your computers. Stop and post, let me know what the cooler of your dreams is. :P

Maxession    1

Hmm, if we can really make a difference, I'd say, everyone check "Something crazy with 135mm or 140mm fans and >10 heat pipes", just to see what you'll come up with then! :P:D

For me it should be n° 1 AND 4. :D

Icejon    0
Hmm, if we can really make a difference, I'd say, everyone check "Something crazy with 135mm or 140mm fans and >10 heat pipes", just to see what you'll come up with then! :P:D

For me it should be n° 1 AND 4. :D

I believe you! someday we create a CPU cooler that you can put your computer in! :cheers:

For you, I think you can only have 1 and 4 with some creativity and design magic!

pillowsack    0

I personally think you guys should make a mix of Great performance, price, and looks. Price range of maybe $50, and kinda a whole radiator/waterblock in 1. No tubing.

ideari6.th.pngthpix.gif

Didn't put alot of work into that pic but thats an idea. You could make an overclockers edition and stick a TEC on it.

:) you could just put TEC's on some of your products now. Make a new line for overclocking.

clorenz    2
I personally think you guys should make a mix of Great performance, price, and looks. Price range of maybe $50, and kinda a whole radiator/waterblock in 1. No tubing.

ideari6.th.pngthpix.gif

Didn't put alot of work into that pic but thats an idea. You could make an overclockers edition and stick a TEC on it.

:) you could just put TEC's on some of your products now. Make a new line for overclocking.

Last one I've seen with that kind of a design.. The all in 1 minus the TEC part really didn't do a good job over a retail one. Basically cause the water has no where to really go, it just flows around the radiator that is ontop of the waterblock and just retains the heat as it collects it and barely disapates it.

Great thought and your design looks cool.. so it could possibly work

slugbug    0

Well here's what I don't want: A cooler so massive and heavy that it risks snapping my motherboard in two :roll:

pillowsack    0

I don't know then, make an overclocking Edition of certain coolers.

Add a fan/with controller *high CFM*

Add more heatpipes/fins

Add more copper

Add a TEC on certain ones or a TEC upgrade kit.

And I think that design I made would work well, because water does not like to change heat. It's pretty much like a AquaGate 120, but all in one piece. Easier to install and less space.

elite.ire    3

i want something that looks cool, and is innovative while giveing pretty good preformance, like the collermaster sphere, and asus knight 2