Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

ATCS 840 Official Thread

EsaT    0
Graphic card is fixed with screws, right? Do we need to take out motherboard try to unscrew graphic card and/or any other card?
Now why would anyone go through the hassle of dicsonnecting cables from motherboard for such trivial component change?

RaptorFury    0
i do not see this a problem. the only real area you should be consenered with is the video card area.
i do not see this a problem. the only real area you should be consenered with is the video card area.

nope you dont. the only screws that hold them on are the ones that we normally use

Argh I really wish cooler master would release more screenshots so I can get a better estimate if my future planned feser quad will fit in the top. The radiator measures...527 x 123 x 62 mm (L x W x H) and I'm thinking if I take up one or two 5.25 bays for the rad + fans would be no biggie. What would suck is that if it didn't fit at all =/. Is it possible for CM to release exactly what sized radiator they fitted into the ATCS 840 for those screenies of it being mounted with a green LED radiator? :D ? Also...damn whoever bought all the ATCS 840s from platnium micro. Was gonna pull the trigger and then found out all the black ones were sold out :(

booza    0

Can

You

Tell

Me

The

Official

UK

Price

Please?

Not the expected, possible, heard form your auntie Doris price. The Official price form coolermaster P L E A S E?

edc    0
Graphic card is fixed with screws, right? Do we need to take out motherboard try to unscrew graphic card and/or any other card?
Now why would anyone go through the hassle of dicsonnecting cables from motherboard for such trivial component change?

Because I think that that bar is too wide for access with screwdriver.

12ew8.jpg

w800.png

62310039ni5.jpg

w799.png

VALKYRIE    11

I think is a good idea to make seven holes in the vertical pillar to reach the PCI screws with a screwdriver , this can be done in the next improved version of the ATCS840

10959_3__GESV_144_4g.jpg

edc    0
I think is a good idea to make seven holes il the vertical pillar to reach the PCI screws with a screwdriver , this can be done in the next improved version of the ATCS840

10959_3__GESV_144_4g.jpg

I agree! :)

Fireheart    0
Can You Tell Me The Official UK Price Please?

Nope, I can't and there will probably not be an 'official' price from CM until the official release.

However, the BitTech article starts by saying

Cooler Master ATCS 840 Classic

Manufacturer: Cooler Master

UK Price (as reviewed): £185 RRP (inc. VAT)

US Price (as reviewed): $250 RRP (ex. Tax)

As for the Glaringly Obvious Design Flaw pointed out in the previous pictures - well, the case isn't officially launched, yet, so there's still time to drill some quick holes! Go CM, go! Fire up those drill-presses!

Be Well!

Fireheart

Tekniqal    0

I have a question about water cooling and this case. After reading the bit-tech.net review of the ATCS840 it answered and generated a couple a questions. My main issue is with where I can mount my radiator. The review and the official CM product page show a radiator being mounted horizontally on the upper "PSU bar" just below the top panel fans.

17.jpg?868877228

I wanted to know if for sure a triple 120mm radiator can fit there and still have ample room for 5.25 bay devices. The picture shows a double 120mm.

Int he following picture it shows what looks like 2x80mm mounts, is that correct? Possibly 92mm's?

13s.jpg

What is in this picture?

19.jpg?1019233156

Lastly, I just wanted to make sure. Are those two grommet holes on the rear panel just above the removeable tray holes for radiator tubes? For a single 120mm rad.

14.jpg

Thanks

and by the way the case looks AWESOME. Cant wait for the all black interior model!