Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

ATCS 840 Official Thread

Karma Ghost    0

That is a really pretty case. I'm glad that the ATCS line is back! Maybe now I can part with my ATC-111 which I bought 2 years ago and still haven't used... :shock:

deusex    0

So you are taking on liam-li well done :)

Lets see what the price will be in the UK

this may replace my 832 as I say its the price that will make it or break it.

£140 mark would be good ;)

To be honest we were one of the first manufacturers to make aluminum cases. In the beginning it was us and lian li, then dropped the line for X reason. But now we are bringing it back starting with this case. As soon as we get info on msrp ill edit the thread and post it.

VALKYRIE    11

Are this (230x200x30mm) fans Ball bearing or Sleeve bearing , because already almost everybody knows that Sleeve bearing is the most silent , Fluid dynamic bearing used in all the Hard Drive Disk is basically also a Sleeve bearing .

deusex    0

To be honest we were one of the first manufacturers to make aluminum cases. In the beginning it was us and lian li, then dropped the line for X reason. But now we are bringing it back starting with this case. As soon as we get info on msrp ill edit the thread and post it.

Yeh I remmber your first ones, they was so cool.

Do you know if CM are going for low price and swift lots of units

Or going to the other way high price and shift a few units.

With the credit crunch the way it is in the UK and USA

They will have to think hard on this as theer is only $1.70 to £1.00 at the mow

where as2 months ago it was $2.00 to £1.00.

It makes a lot of difference when you do the math on shipping and taxs.

hope you get a £ price soon so I can order :)

lozza    1

But now we are bringing it back starting with this case.

This i like to see, but i fear for my pocket as my collection will only grow!! :cheers:

Fireheart    0
This i like to see, but i fear for my pocket as my collection will only grow!! :cheers:

Yeah, the least they could do is send You one to review - Who better than an expert, fanatic, and collector to determine if the new case is a worthy addition to the ATCS name, Right? :mrgreen:

Be Well!

Fireheart

lozza    1

Yeah, the least they could do is send You one to review - Who better than an expert, fanatic, and collector to determine if the new case is a worthy addition to the ATCS name, Right? :mrgreen:

Be Well!

Fireheart

Ha! yes that would be nice to have one, but i feel i may have missed the boat life has been hectic for some time now :?

GR8One84    0

Alright a bit of information for you ATCS enthusiasts.... As most of you know CM was indeed one of the first to introduce All Aluminum chassis to the market and we decided, we were a little tired of everyone else doing it wrong, and figured we would come back and show everyone how its done. First, The cable managing on this case is phenomenal, I have had the privilege to build a system out of this case and I was very very impressed with all of the functions that was built into the case. Pricing, that will be released soon, lets just say "we got this". We are currently working on making the black edition of the case ALL black and yes that means rear panel, interior the whole shebang. As you also noticed the cut out on the M/B tray is indeed for you CPU guys who hate removing your MB, so problem solved. You will not have any problems finding a place to put any of your cables, you will have no problem with temps, not problem with Cooler heights, nothing.....

Are there any other questions I might be able to answer?

Bring it on!!!

Sonic    0
I have had the privilege to build a system out of this case and I was very very impressed with all of the functions that was built into the case.

Send one my way :D, It would be the best present I've ever gotten :P.

I could give a review, though it wouldn't be longer than a sentence. :lol: