Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

ATCS 840 Official Thread

I like the design of the removable filters...this one has it on the bottom...I hope future Chassis considered adding one for the front panel that can be removed without having to take off the front panel. Filter slides in from the bottom.

Would be nice indeed, but then it should be able to slide from the top or the side, or you'll need to lift the case. Pretty doable and could be stealth.

I agree for some...but it would be just a matter of tilting the front up...sure beats wear and tear and possible damaging the 'holder pins' on the front panel. My case sits on a file cabinet and I purposely have the front edge over-hanging about 1-2 inches anyways...so for me it would be easy to remove such filter.

If there is a fully black ATCS 840, do I get one first? :P:D

Also for the motherboard tray, why not add a smaller cut out hole just a bit lower than the 24pin for SATA Cables or IDE? Plus maybe another on the bottom for the front panel connectors.

Stock ATX does have a hole. The one i posted is from an earlier revision of the tray.

Sonic    0

Also for the motherboard tray, why not add a smaller cut out hole just a bit lower than the 24pin for SATA Cables or IDE? Plus maybe another on the bottom for the front panel connectors.

Stock ATX does have a hole. The one i posted is from an earlier revision of the tray.

Oh I know, I meat "Stock" by already provided hole by CM.

When will we find this in the shops? What about price? Can this fit a cooler master V8?

omg this case is awesome!!

1) Official launch date 11/25

2) Will inform pricing when we're getting closer to the date

3) V8 will fit perfectly with this case

:D

5cj8dd.jpg

Hi, The reason we didn't put small holes like HAf and cosmos is because the case already come with holes for you to route the cables. If you look at the picture, there are 2 clips shown where you could route your cables through.

Also, because the MB tray is removable, we don't want to put so many holes which could harm the strength of the tray.

Sonic    0

Ok well that is a good point, though isn't the the clip(closest to the bottom) a bit low?

My birthday is Oct 8, maybe a little birthday gift from CM? :lol:

ATCS 840

Ok well that is a good point, though isn't the the clip(closest to the bottom) a bit low?

My birthday is Oct 8, maybe a little birthday gift from CM? :lol:

ATCS 840

haha early birthday gift.

The clips are actually user install so you could place in what ever position you want. We also include extra clips in the package.

Rhimes    0

Looks great!

Was considering the cosmos S or an Antec case, but the style & functionality of this one wins out. Love the transverse hdd setup, looks like a well laid out case overall.

I'm planning on doing my new build early December - what kind of stock levels will be seen in the first couple of weeks post launch?

Is there any way to secure one? (I'm in Australia...)

lozza    1

Great to see the ATCS cases Back! Have been keeping my ear to the ground on this one, would love to see a slightly smaller version - 6 5.25 and 6 3.5 inch bays is quite a lot for your average joe user!