Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

ATCS 840 Official Thread

Creech    0
We are currently working on making the black edition of the case ALL black and yes that means rear panel, interior the whole shebang. As you also noticed the cut out on the M/B tray is indeed for you CPU guys who hate removing your MB, so problem solved. You will not have any problems finding a place to put any of your cables, you will have no problem with temps, not problem with Cooler heights, nothing.....

Are there any other questions I might be able to answer?

Bring it on!!!

Awesome! An all black interior would be one of the coolest things ever. And +1 for the removable tray with a heatsink cutout. If these are anything like the previous ATCS cases, which I'm sure they will be, then they might just be one of the best cases ever. CM FTW! :cheers:

royce321    0

this case looks like a great companion to the stacker series

although i do have a concern, doesn't the lil panel on the bottom half of the front actually block more cool air from entering than without it

panel.gif

plus will be any side cooling at all?.....as from the pictures i only see cool air coming in the front and being exhausted out the top and back

also, this case would be perfect if the pop out top panel had a fan controller similar to the haf....would be even sweeter if there was a fan setup just like antecs new 1200 case

deusex    0

So what price are we looking at?

I need to know as I need a new case very soon.

And this looks like what I need.

thanks

GR8One84    0

Well as for pricing, still cant say.... Gota keep everyone guessing for just a bit longer. Now in regards to the front panel, there is still significant air flow through the case, in fact during my testing of this case the internal ambient temps were kept in the low 40's.

royce321    0

That's over $300 when converted.

well it did say incl. 19 % VAT.....so hopefully it isn't over 300

Maxession    1

Conversion from € to $, are most often not correct, it probably is around the same number. (products are mostly cheaper in $ ...)

deusex    0

So..they will be about the £180-£190 mark with VAT in the uk

Thats me out of it :(

I think CM need to sell these at cost so they can get the New cases selling

and get there name out there with people who have never

bought a CM case.

Oh well time to mode my 832.