Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

ATCS 840 Official Thread

Sonic    0

Have the interior black!!!! A lot of people prefer a black interior than plain steel. As well as having the rear part of the chassic black as well.

Have the interior black!!!! A lot of people prefer a black interior than plain steel. As well as having the rear part of the chassic black as well.

Not sure if it will, but if it doesn't, its a simple modification since the tray IS removable :mrgreen:

Maxession    1

It's about time Cooler Master re-introduced full-alu cases like that! hehe, simply love it ! And a black version, that's just nice!

Some great features, the current best ones and some new ones packed (love the concealable IO ports).

How's the clearance behind the mobo tray for cable routing?

Well, for more thoughts, I should see it in real life... ETA ?

I like the design of the removable filters...this one has it on the bottom...I hope future Chassis considered adding one for the front panel that can be removed without having to take off the front panel. Filter slides in from the bottom.

atc8403co1go6.jpg

Maxession    1
I like the design of the removable filters...this one has it on the bottom...I hope future Chassis considered adding one for the front panel that can be removed without having to take off the front panel. Filter slides in from the bottom.

Would be nice indeed, but then it should be able to slide from the top or the side, or you'll need to lift the case. Pretty doable and could be stealth.

Sonic    0

Not sure if it will, but if it doesn't, its a simple modification since the tray IS removable :mrgreen:

I mean everything black, just not the tray.

Plus people who've never painted before might not end up liking their end result. A factory black painted interior like the Antec 1200, saves a lot of users the trouble of having to disassemble the chassis itself. I'm sure many people themselves would pay a little extra to have it over the stock.

Sonic    0

If there is a fully black ATCS 840, do I get one first? :P:D

Also for the motherboard tray, why not add a smaller cut out hole just a bit lower than the 24pin for SATA Cables or IDE? Plus maybe another on the bottom for the front panel connectors.

5cj8dd.jpg