Sign in to follow this  
Clarkseth

CM 690 Clarkseth Modding

Clarkseth    0
I liek the drivebay solution!!. I was thinking about a way I could get the front mesh attached to my DVD players too, and looking at the solution you created it sure is simple.

How did u do that? (and hopw does the button work).

As for the fancontroller....I created that mod too 2 weeks ago :)http://www.overclock.net/4503057-post1591.html

BTW, did you check if your top cover fits back on with the molex plugged in? Mine sure did't fit so I had to cut a hole.

The button optical drive, it works by making a pressure on the bottom.

As for the fan controller I know, there comes, but I can not enlarge the hole until 'Do not disassemble everything. Thursday I will have to finally the last pieces, then everything will unmount and Montero 'electrical liquid:)

Thank you so 'I see that you are interested in my project! Between one week and a half surprise you: D

pcew    0

Hi. Nice modding..

could you please tell me how did you cut that "strips of plastic dust" on top panel of CM690. Also which tool to use?

Thanks.

Clarkseth    0
Hi. Nice modding..

could you please tell me how did you cut that "strips of plastic dust" on top panel of CM690. Also which tool to use?

Thanks.

Unless, I used a saw to make the cuts, and the file to open completely, if you use the pliers as can be seen around, pies only, and is very bad

You're Welcome.

Clarkseth    0
Clarkseth, are you using a translation tool to post your comments?!? Have to read the posts twice to understand what you are trying to say :scratch:

Ahahah yes :) sorry but i have a big hedache and i haven't write...i have use a translator :bounce:

pcew    0

Any idea how to cut this part "marked in red". want to cut the edges of this filter.

Thanks.

post-29588-13880422144937_thumb.jpg