Sign in to follow this  
footman

Can I plug the HAF 932 fans in to my motherboard?

footman    0

I have an Asus P5Q-E motherboard that states 350mA-2000mA or 24W Max on the motherboard fan headers or a total of 1-7A 84W max split between the 5 fan headers including the cpu fan. I can't find any information on the fans on this case, it would make my life easier if I could control all my fans through the motherboard bios, make wiring easier on the eye too.

Can anyone give me information on these fans please?

Thanks,

GR8One84    0

All of the fans with the HAF come with connectors that you can take off and connect directly to the MB.... That is as long as you have enough space to connect the three. Once there you should not have a problem controlling them throught the BIOS.

footman    0
All of the fans with the HAF come with connectors that you can take off and connect directly to the MB.... That is as long as you have enought space to connect the three. Once there you should not have a problem controlling them throught the BIOS.

Appreciate the answer GR8One84, I guess my concern is that these fans draw more current that the motherboard can safely handle. Will my motherboard be at risk if I plug all four fans in to my Asus P5Q-E?