Sign in to follow this  
Sargallath Abraxium

230mm LED fans

CaptObvious    0

Any ideas whether they're available in the UK yet? I haven't been able to find them. Plus I'd *love* a clear 230mm fan with no LEDs. Or maybe a UV reactive green one but I could paint one if necessary with UV reactive paint. I just ordered a HAF and I really don't want the inside of my case to be red. I get that having LED fans is cool, but it's not nice when you see all these components and have to decide against buying a particular cooler because the manufacturer decides to have a blue LED fan on it and it'll look like rubbish in your case :( Let the users decide which, if any, colour they want in their cases!

Heh. Sorry about the rant.

/CaptObvious

vcooper1    0

Hey, looks like we're all thinking alike here. This case comes with a 230mm LED in the front, you would think we should be able to replace the side door and top fan with a 230mm LED, and also the rear 140mm fan with an LED. I hope this is true.

Reading your posts here, hopefully they will be available soon :) I hope the price is reasonable.

Rudieman    2

We have the black ones available again but are still waiting for the ones with the red leds.

The 200mm fan from the HAF and the cosmos S are the same.