Sign in to follow this  
Sargallath Abraxium

230mm LED fans

...I was just curious as to if CoolerMaster would ever retail the 230mm LED fans for use in the HAF 932 & Cosmos...with the HAF's release, I'd be willing to bet that the 230mm Red LED fan would be a big seller ;)

Draxxx    0

Any idea's when this is going to happen?

I opened my Cosmos S case whilst the side 230mm fan was running, and the release mechanism on this case can sometimes cause the side to pop off - as this happened the rotors on the fan clipped the fan casing arm (bit of plastic on the back of the fan that goes from the motor to the outer edge of the fan) sending 2 broken rotor blades into my case, and the components within.. Not happy.

I agree... it would be nice if it happened soon. I just bought a HAF 932 and I'd like to replace the two plain black fans with LED versions like the one in front, but I can't find these fans ANYWHERE. I'm willing to pay whatever CM demands to get one into my greasy little hands xD

biggatomic    0
...anything yet???...just got my HAF delivered yesterday and I'm jonesing for the other two red led fans...;p

you in the USA ???? i think im going to put mine on ebay. or just change that extremely bring blue led.....

...anything yet???...just got my HAF delivered yesterday and I'm jonesing for the other two red led fans...;p

you in the USA ???? i think im going to put mine on ebay. or just change that extremely bring blue led.....

...Canada, Nova Scotia to be exact...let me know :wink:

your patience will be answered soon... :cheers:

...don't tease, bigs; I NEEDS THEM!! :bounce: