Sign in to follow this  
maylander739

PLEASE HELP-WHICH IS BETTER

Which is better out of these two

1. Gigabyte 3D Rocket Pro Cooler

2. Asus Star ice

I'm thinking of buying one for my LGA775 chip, i can't get the coolermaster for a while as I live in the UK. Which do you people think is better and why. Thanks

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

go for the asus, but artic cooling people are bringing out a new one, and since this is the CM forum, there is an increidbly worthy cooler for lga775 chips manufactured by coolermaster.

Infinity    0

As Mindless Moron said, remember these are coolermaster's forums, asking for advice on a cooler and not including a coolermaster equivilent in the options is not the 'done thing'.

If the coolermaster one isn't out in the UK you could always order one from the states :)

I try and buy mostly CM stuff, but I can't help it when the UK is one of the last places to get CM products, the CM stacker window has "just" come out over here. I know I'll be waiting a long time for the Cm heatsinks. I probably will buy one when they come here, but at the moment my CPU is running hot and a need a temp heatsink.

Infinity    0
Yeah, and double the cost.

Only if you want to :P

I've found that since things are cheaper over in the states, by the time you add the extra for shipping it works out at roughly the same price as it would retail in the UK.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

import tax? if its a case your looking ateh paying more than the cost of the case for shipping

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

you forget we live under St. Tony, if thou can be taxed thou shall be taxed, even if you can't we'll do it anyway.