Sign in to follow this  
cmyers

CM Sniper Prototype

cmyers    0

Another sneak peak into the Storm series: The Cooler Master Sniper

Link

Looks kinda like a cross breed of a Stacker and a Cosmos, imo. I really like the idea of a built in fan controller/light dimmer. Very cool.

PCGH_01.jpg

PCGH_02.jpg

PCGH_03.jpg

PCGH_04.jpg

PCGH_05.jpg

PCGH_15.jpg

Maxession    1

To stay compatible? Like if someone would have a WC kit that doesn't uses 120mm fans for example?

I want to see some pictures from the top of the case, seems a nice case for LAN parties.

VALKYRIE    11

Hello , this is a very nice looking case , I suggest coolermaster to avoid the metallic mesh used with the (CM590/CM690) , because this mesh have very little holes to slow down the airflow, better use grills with big holes at the front , top and back of the case like the big holes used in the grills of the ANTEC 1200

Yes I agree ,I think this multipe compatibility for (120/90/80mm) at the same grill is a bad idea , who want to install a 80mm fan instead of a 120mm ?

Coolermaster must learn how to make better grills from the ANTEC cases

000000058147.jpg

p19020021.jpg

10846_0__GEAN_013_1g.jpg

royce321    0

yea it looks like a stacker, only that its full of mesh which aches for some modding

those feet look ugly....hopefully this case will come with screw on rollers or something more functional

plus they're continuing with the tradition of cheap blue pci "tooless" brackets instead of thumb screws....why cm why!!! :protest:

although i'll give the built in fan controller a thumbs up

if this is supposed to be a next gen stacker coolermaster has really dropped the ball :pale:

VALKYRIE    11

plus they're continuing with the tradition of cheap blue pci "tooless" brackets instead of thumb screws....why cm why!!! :protest:

Yes I agree , please :sad5: Coolermaster try to implement the superior Metallic Thumbscrews :cheers: " Like the best cases LianLi" ,the tradition of cheap blue pci plastic "tooless" brackets must FINISH "pleeeeeeeeeease :sad5: "

Starboykb    0

I just check out today the new Sniper case. Look goods I have to say with the built in fans control, but I dont really like the idea having PCI tool less bracket :cussing: as they easily get broken in the future.

I also know the ventilation of the chassis is important but I think the addition changes CM should include dust filter for both the front and the side. Cleaning the chassis is easy but cleaning the hardware waste too much time. :lol:

KAdams4458    0

Looks like something off of a sci-fi show... In a good way, of course.

It appears to be extremely wide, so I'm guessing it may accommodate some massive HSF setups. That's very cool.

As for plastic PCI retainer things, I'm fine with them, so long as the holes that would normally hold screws are threaded, as they are in my 590. Yes, those plastic gizmos plus a double width graphics card = fit and a half getting the card installed. I'm thankful that the holes were threaded, because I was tired of fiddling with those plastic monsters.