Sign in to follow this  
philthygeezer

Cooler Master 590

Hello,

First off, the CM590 is without a doubt the very best case in it's price range and kills others at twice the price. Thanks for building such an excellent product.

My first suggestion is to make the rolled edge at the front of the motherboard tray a little tighter in order to slide/route cables under the tray.

Secondly, the port in the top corner could be a little more open to slide the ontrol panel cables through.

Thirdly, the HD audio control just barely reaches the back corner of the Asus P5Q-e by the power supply when routed under the motherboard tray.

I love the space between the motherboard and the drive bays. The depth of the case gives room for long video cards and lets me pin the remaining cables alongside the motherboard.

I've been able to achieve a really nice-looking build so far. A few more cable routing options onder the motherboard tray would make it perfect for me.

Again, thanks!

On that case, if you look at that audio cable, you can actually you the individual connectors instead of the that port, just follow the diagram tabs along the cable to see which is which. But yea thanks for the feedback :wink: