Sign in to follow this  
timinatorr

Typical temperatures using Aquagate

timinatorr    0

Hi, was wondering if anyone has a basic idea of what temperatures my Aquagate should be reading in my Wavemaster case, P4, 1Ghz ram, ATI 9800 pro, enermax coolergain PSU.

Just used AS5 thermal compound according to website and am reading 35C on the water tank and 53C according to my Motherboard (MSI 875P Neo).

Would think for just web browsing I would get in Mid 40s - MSI temperature might not be working that well I guess. Thermal sensor is on my RAM atm as the one that came with the unit was defective and the only spare I had won't reach to the water block area.

Thanks!

timinatorr    0

I already e-mailed for sensors last night (from Texas). Just redid the AS5 compound last night so it hasn't been very long. Regardless of readings, I would think water temperature would be a really good gauge of CPU temperature - I have seen it get as high as 40c under MMORPG load so far.

Using stock fans on wavemaster (put one on top of case as well in lieu of the USB interface panel) - it's blowing out as an FYI.

Thanks for the responses.