Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

HAF 932 Official Thread

VALKYRIE    11

Can you tell me if the 200mm fans of the HAF932 are Sleeve Bearing or Ball bearing ?, actually I preffer Sleeve bearings because Sleeve bearings are the most silent bearings available , Ball bearings are Noisy

The professionals preffer Sleeve bearing ,this is the reason .... http://www.silentpcreview.com/article690-page1.html

Comair-Rotron article shows why PC silencers might prefer sleeve bearing fans. They are...

Quieter than ball bearings, especially at low speed, and stay quieter throughout their life — the most compelling aspect for SPCR

Good for >3 years continuous use in up to 60°C; longer in cooler conditions — good enough for most well-designed PCs used in quiet home environments. It should be noted that concerns about >5yr lifespans for fans become moot; most PCs do not have much longer usable lifespan.

Less prone to damage during shipping and handling. This is a conjecture I made in the Fan Testing Methodology article (Editor's Note at the bottom of page 2); Comair-Rotron gives support to my suspicion

LuckyNV    0
...why wouldn't Coolermaster make all 3 230mm fans red LED ones??...that would make her look sharper...otherwise, lovin' this chassis; she'll be mine soon enuff ;P

:) no, I'm most likely going to snip the LEDs off the front ones :P

I wouldn't snip nothing out yet. It might be best to see how the fan is going to hold out. The case is very nice but if this case has issues like the Cosmos S and blades being thrown off, it will no doubt rain on that parade.

sosna    0

Hi there!Newbie here so nice finding you!

My question is:will the V10 fit in the HAF 932?

It would be great to have them both.

LuckyNV    0
Hi there!Newbie here so nice finding you!

My question is:will the V10 fit in the HAF 932?

It would be great to have them both.

I seriously doubt you can find any air cooler that would not fit in the RC-932, its wider than a standard case.

sosna    0

My question arose when i saw both their dimensions.I compared chassis width -243mm- with cooler height-243,5mm-.

If i include the large side fan and the mobo i think it would be hard to fit.Unless i revome the side fan.

I hope someone of CM to clear this out a bit.

GR8One84    0

There should not be any clearance issues between the V10 and the HAF. However I will confirm that at a later time. I am getting ready to begin the testing phase and am awaiting that cooler to test and get measurements.

Stay Tuned