Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

HAF 932 Official Thread

Jim Wilson    0

this is a nice design. I just hope they really took effort to address their 200mm fan issues and it doesn't later over-shadow the products with complaints...but :?:

VALKYRIE    11

I dont understand how Coolermaster have done this kind of mistake , to be efficient , a fan must cover with its blades as much as possioble the grill area on the metal sheet , because if the fan cannot cover all the grill area , this grill area left around the fan can allow the creation of a undesirable airflow ( counterairflow ) , this new HAF932 , have two grills with this situation , at the Top and on the side of this case , I cant believe that Coolermaster have done this kind of mistake two times in this case

HAF932-2.jpg

LuckyNV    0
I dont understand how Coolermaster have done this kind of mistake , to be efficient , a fan must cover with its blades as much as possioble the grill area on the metal sheet , because if the fan cannot cover all the grill area , this grill area left around the fan can allow the creation of a undesirable airflow ( counterairflow ) , this new HAF932 , have two grills with this situation , at the Top and on the side of this case , I cant believe that Coolermaster have done this kind of mistake two times in this case

I'm sure the engineers have tested that out, negligible difference if any I bet.

I'm willing to test it myself though when I get the case, I'm sure paper + sellotape will work :wink:

Jim Wilson    0

this is how I would have liked the top to be (flat) but still have the tray compartment in front...I just like things 'squared and proportioned'

haf1vn8.jpg

VALKYRIE    11
this is how I would have liked the top to be (flat) but still have the tray compartment in front...I just like things 'squared and proportioned'

Somehow I agree with you , but the roof of the HAF932 is not very ugly , The tilted roof of the ANTEC 900 is unpleasant disg usting and Horrible , ANTEC must fire out the developer of that idiot tilted roof

474640-1.jpg