Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

HAF 932 Official Thread

I really love this case. I've got two questions : the 200mm fan is same as Comos S ? and front fan is 120 mm ?

Not exactly. The Fan is an updated version of the Cosmos S Fan, the front fan is actually 200mm too :mrgreen: , but dont worry this case is wide enough to fit cpu towers. It doesn't have the problem the Cosmos-S does in regard to cpu coolers. So yes a Thermalright and/or the V8 ,coming out soon, will fit nicely specially if it has a red led fan on it.

acidoangel    0
I really love this case. I've got two questions : the 200mm fan is same as Comos S ? and front fan is 120 mm ?

Not exactly. The Fan is an updated version of the Cosmos S Fan, the front fan is actually 200mm too :mrgreen: , but dont worry this case is wide enough to fit cpu towers. It doesn't have the problem the Cosmos-S does in regard to cpu coolers. So yes a Thermalright and/or the V8 ,coming out soon, will fit nicely specially if it has a red led fan on it.

Wow thanks a lot :) I can't wait for HAF 932 + V8 :cheers: I hope is coming soon for Europe too.

VALKYRIE    11
any idea if this one has a removable motherboard tray like the stacker?

No please , no more removable motherboard tray ,cases with removeable motherboard tray are less solid and weaker

Mr. Miyagi    2
No please , no more removable motherboard tray ,cases with removeable motherboard tray are less solid and weaker

That's not true at all. Check out the Praetorion, Stacker or the Wavemaster. All with a removeable motherboard tray and very solid cases.

royce321    0

yea i suppose this is a big brother to the 690....same idea only a tad beefier heh

only thing that makes me go ugh about that design are the blue plastic pieces which kill my fingers lol oh well....sad to see a hefty design not have thumbscrews for the pci covers

now if only coolermaster made a "big brother" to the stacker i'd put up the cash :)

VALKYRIE    11
....sad to see a hefty design not have thumbscrews for the pci covers

Yea I agree with you the best cases of the world have metallic thumbscrews to the PCI slots , like the Cosmos and Lian Li , Coolermaster only add this flimsy cheap PCI plastic tooless to the cheap cases , giving you the illusion that you can build a computer without a screwdriver

robert3892    0

I just wish I could pre-order this PC case in Europe so I can get it quickly! No dealer in the Netherlands knows when the item will become available to order.

Maxession    1

When I first saw it, I had some doubts of it, as it really ain't a case you'd usually see... but it turned out very nice, exterior and interior wise.

Some nice features added and looks to be really thought through, cooling should be quite nice and not to loud with the BIG fans. :)