Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

HAF 932 Official Thread

wkd case, hummmm but wont alot of dust be blown in the case ? :|

Depends: Will it be in a dusty environment? Im not 100% sure if and where are the dust filters, i can confim the front 200mm fan has one, but really all the 200mm fans it has will be running at 700rpm so i wouldn't think it anymore dusty than other cases that have that much cfm.

Mr. Miyagi    2
any idea if this one has a removable motherboard tray like the stacker?

Judging from the pictures, I do not believe it will have a removable motherboard tray.

royce321    0

for some reason this case reminds me of a reworked 690...oh well :(

only good thing i see about this case would be the holes in the tray allowing for decent cable management

for some reason this case reminds me of a reworked 690...oh well :(

only good thing i see about this case would be the holes in the tray allowing for decent cable management

Unfortunately there is no motherboard tray, i would consider this case the 690's big brother.

VALKYRIE    11

Hi, I dont know the technical name of this kind of "industrial X shape " on the side cover panel of the HAF932 , but I think is a very good idea to reinforce the thin metal secc sheet ( 0.6mm ) that coolermaster use to build the cases , the side panels of my CM690 are flimsy because the metal sheet is flat and this side panel industrial X shape can help to make it stronger , I think this " Industrial X Shape " also improve the look of the side panel, because a full flat metal side cover have a Boring Look

5488d9469eb9d4bx1hhhh.jpg