Sign in to follow this  
Otniel Ruelas

HAF 932 Official Thread

I own this case and love it, however, I noticed that the HAF 932 has space for liquid cooling. Which is the recommended liquid cooling setup for this case? I cant find the kit on the CM website.

Thanks.

I just got this case and so far I love it.

One of the gripes I have is with the FDD holder. When it is seated,my fan controller I have mounted in it sits to far back in the case.

Also would this be able to work in the case?

http://www.nzxt.com/products/sentry_lx/

Don't see why not. It will technically take only one slot.

GR8One84    0

by ImperfectLink on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:48 am

I own this case and love it, however, I noticed that the HAF 932 has space for liquid cooling. Which is the recommended liquid cooling setup for this case? I cant find the kit on the CM website.

Thanks.ImperfectLink

LED Head

Imperfectlink,

The HAF specializes in upgradability and options. There is no one kit that works best with this case. Most of the kits are Customized kits. We are currently working on a kit to mount the Aqua gate max. As soon as those are available we will make a post and let everyone know.

I just got this case and so far I love it.

One of the gripes I have is with the FDD holder. When it is seated,my fan controller I have mounted in it sits to far back in the case.

Also would this be able to work in the case?

http://www.nzxt.com/products/sentry_lx/

Don't see why not. It will technically take only one slot.

Great thanks a lot.

biggatomic    0
by ImperfectLink on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:48 am

Imperfectlink,

The HAF specializes in upgradability and options. There is no one kit that works best with this case. Most of the kits are Customized kits. We are currently working on a kit to mount the Aqua gate max. As soon as those are available we will make a post and let everyone know.

YES I NEED THAT.........

tranceauf    0

Would really like to see an answer to this. I have this case and love it and im planning on getting the aquagate but if the holes do not line up i might as well go with the gigbyte water cooling system that is nearly 100 bucks cheaper.

-Tranceauf

I have a question: Are there any bay reservoir that have a fill port that line up with the fill port on top of this case? I've been looking all day for one but I can't find one (you would think CM has an official reservoir to fit with this case).

If that doesn't work, what's the best way to mod a fill tube that goes from the fill port at the top of the case to an in bay reservoir that does not cause leaks and can still use the case's fill port cap.

Thanks for any info!!!

Aquagate Max:

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product ... ct_id=2727

Hello,

I'm sorry to make this my first post to the boards but...

I recently purchased and received a HAF 932 case and an Aquagate Max. The fill port does NOT line up with the Aquagate Max, nor does it seem plausible you could fill the reservoir like the picture shows on the box. Even if you put the radiator in backwards so you could fit the reservoir in the top two bays, you still have a significant gap from the fill hole (through the plastic lining, then the case metal, plus some dead air between the top of the case and the reservoir) to try and overcome. In order to use the fill hole you'd have to open up the side panel, unmount the reservoir, push it back, and then figure out how to remove the screw cap through the hole (possibly a magnet) and then hope you could pour in your solution through the dead space without spilling it all over the top of the reservoir.

I actually came to these forums seeking a solution to make this work. I was hoping to possibly find an accessory offered. Something like a part that would screw into the reservoir (where the cap would normally screw in) with a hose hookup, much like the hookups on the back of the reservoir (or the radiator). Then you could hook a hose up to the reservoir, run it up through the dead space and there is enough space between the plastic lining and case metal on the HAF 932 to mount an end cap with threading for the original reservoir cap. This would keep the system closed to air and dust, but allow you to easily fill it without resorting to extra long funnels and/or making a horrible mess. This could even fix it not lining up correctly if you mounted it down one space to give room for the hose to bend slightly.

However, much of this could be fixed if it all lined up correctly to begin with. Then you could easily use an extra long funnel to fill it and a magnet to remove and replace the cap.

If there are any solutions to this problem, I would love to hear them. I am still more than happy with the case, but one of the selling points over the Cosmos S with the Aquagate Max was the fill spot. I was hoping to avoid my CM Stacker/Original Aquagate fiasco, where I would have to unmount the reservoir if I wanted to fill it (thus I had to elongate all the tubing and cram it into the case when I pushed the reservoir back in). The Aquagate Max looks awsome though. I can't wait to get it all up and running when I finish building my new PC.

Thank you for your time!

tranceauf    0

i did not read all the posts well enough. I see that you guys are working on a kit for this. Good to know! I cannot wait to see what you guy come up with.

cheers.

jbjtkbw00    0

In addition, I'm just hoping that there are some accessories coming for the Aquagate Max as well. Will wait and see. It IS good to know they are addressing the Aquagate Max and HAF compatibility issue though. It's a true winner of a case, so it's great that they are working toward ensuring this. Great job CM!!

Raghav8728    0

1. Can Hyper Z600 (RR-600-NNU1-GP) Fit into HAF 932 (RC-932) ?

2. Can V8 (RR-UV8-XBU1-GP) Fit into HAF 932 (RC-932) ?

3. Is HAF 932 (RC-932) Compatible with Nvidia GTX 280 3-Way SLI ?

4. is HAF 932 (RC-932) Compatible with Asus Striker II xtreme Motherboard ?