Sign in to follow this  
LooseCannon

Cosmos S side fan Destroyed!?

Jammer    0

Hi all,

I hate to make this my first post but, I had my side panel fan on my Cosmos S "shed" a blade into my case while it was spinning as well. I contacted online support and recieved an email asking me to fill out a parts request form. I completed the form and sent it back on May 29th. I called support about 3 weeks later and was told that the part is backordered, and that when the parts get in I would recieve an email saying it was shipped. I still havent heard anything about recieving an replacement fan. Like I stated, I hate to make a complaint post my first one ever on this site because I have no other issues, and love this case. I just wish that this was resolved a little more expediantly. Notoriusbigs, can you please confirm I will be included in this next shipment. If I need to take a snapshot and send it in please let me know. I would do it now but I've got to go to work. I can do it when I get home.

Thanks,

Jammer

Solomon    0

Hello there,

unfortunately I have the same problem. As I am from Germany, I do not really know which support to use. I actually googled the whole problem and found this forum. One blade completely broke of and banged through my case. Nothing else was damaged, but I was not able to find a store, where to buy a new fan. Then I found this forum. Could you help me aswell, notoriousbigs?

I will send you pictures if needed, and supply you with the needed information, to send me a new fan.

Thanks in advance.

Solomon    0

Thank you very mucch for the fast help. I will try that right away. Can I tell your name, and that you sent me? ;)

LooseCannon    0

Well i too have recieved/filled out and returned the requistion form i was not asked for pictures tho?! and did not read about sending pictures with the form in this thread until after i'd returned the form -i do have them here if needed. I have to say so far i'm impressed with the way Coolermaster is handling my problem. A welcome relief after dealing with some big companies :D

areghas    0

I've got to say this is a very generous offer from CM, to replace the parts without requiring them sent in first. I will get a picture of the fan and shipping information PM'ed to you as soon as I get home from work. Thanks again for this generous offer of replacement.

quackjob    0

Wow. I could not believe my eyes when I noticed I was not the only person with this problem. Two broken blades here! Its like they popped off of something. I also contacted customer support online. There was no number line that they currently have. So what are the steps and to who do you send the pic of your broken fan too?

VALKYRIE    11

This 200mm fan is the same fan used by ANTEC Nine hundred and ANTEC Twelve Hundred , this ANTEC Big Boy 200mm Fan is very easy to find everywhere in many online stores , the cost is about 15 Euros