Sign in to follow this  
LooseCannon

Cosmos S side fan Destroyed!?

stealth2920    0

After reading all these side fan issues, I ordered the clear side panel from Frozencpu with the hole in it and I installed a 120 mm fan with a filter and it works great. I don't overclock like crazy so I don't need that huge side fan and I installed several other 120mm fans in the case and everything runs nice a cool considering. Plus it looks cool with the clear side panel.

Zenphic    0
After reading all these side fan issues, I ordered the clear side panel from Frozencpu with the hole in it and I installed a 120 mm fan with a filter and it works great. I don't overclock like crazy so I don't need that huge side fan and I installed several other 120mm fans in the case and everything runs nice a cool considering. Plus it looks cool with the clear side panel.

Yeah, the side panel is only a plus, but not a necessity once you install the optional 120 mm fans.

EyesOnly    0

I seem to have been the victim of a blade attack too. Today the blade shot out and stuck in to my GFX card fan. I was lucky I caught it before it done major damage.

HERE is the images of the proof. Who do I contact for a replacment fan and guard I have been seeing in this forum

th_PICT0123.jpg

th_PICT0124.jpg

th_PICT0125.jpg

th_PICT0128.jpg

th_PICT0129.jpg

For US:

For Cosmos S fan malfunctions, please PM me your shipping address so we can send replacements right away with fan guards to prevent this from happening. Since this issue has been made aware of us and solutions are now known, this thread/topic will be locked to ensure that who ever does have a problem with the fan can see the last message and contact me as quickly as possible to remedy the problem.

For Europe:

Please contact support@coolermaster.nl

For Oriental Locations:

Please contact support@coolermaster.com.tw