Sign in to follow this  
ShadowNyfe

Replacement CM 690 parts??

ShadowNyfe    0

Hi I recently purchased a CM 690 but it was missing a few components. It was on sale because it was missing a few parts. I submitted a support tickets weeks ago but never received a response so I figured I'd post here and see if I could get a response.

List of missing parts as far as I can tell:

- [5] HD bays

- [3] 5.25 tool-less brackets

- [4] 5.25 mesh drive-bay covers

- [1] 5.25 to 3.5 converter shield

- [7] PCI-E covers

- Motherboard standoffs

- [2]x120mm Fans and screws

- Power/reset buttons (the actual button itself)

I don't quite know where I could get these random spare parts except for straight from the manufacturer. I don't expect to receive replacement fans by any means, but would it be possible for you to send me the other items listed so I can have a fully functioning case? 8) If I need to pay for the parts and shipping please let me know.

My email is thelazyruler65@yahoo.com if you need to contact me further.

ShadowNyfe    0

I checked it out and this is all they had:

http://www.coolermaster.nl/shop/index.p ... 960e199521

the only thing I see there that I listed is the 3.5 drive cover with a holder for $8 US plus shipping. That's just plain not worth it haha.

Oh, I also need an owners manual. I assume I can probably find that online somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it.

Guess I'll wait for someone to tell me if it's possible for them to send me replacement parts =P

Jim Wilson    0

wow...with all due respect, the CM690 you bought was really gutted and hoped you thought about the possible difficulty of getting parts before your purchased it. I think your best bet would be to call CoolerMaster and work out a deal, because you actually need some major parts replaced...another option would be to get lucky and find one on ebay or similar site that might have the items you need.

Cooler Master

North America Division

4820 Schaefer Ave

Chino, CA 91710

Phone: 888-624-5099

Fax: 909-673-9882

pcew    0

Well ShadowNyfe if you wait then I am sure that the coolermaster shopping site will add more and more detailed parts. But it will be too late.

Anywayz I came across this and hope if this could solve the problem:

http://cmusashop.coolermaster-usa.com/c ... 9c408c0696

In my opinion I would suggest that you buy 1 from the above link and get everything done in 1 shot. ;)

Jim Wilson    0

geeeesh! I'm really amazed that NOT ONE representive of Cooler Master took this oppurtinity to provide that link above. That is income for Cooler Master,reduction of overhead....must just be a 9-5 job with no company pride.

ShadowNyfe    0

ya I know it was really gutted haha. It was in pretty much new condition, minus the parts and I got it for $20 =P I had thought about the difficulty of replacement parts, but they're really.. not that big. The only things I really need are the motherboard standoffs and the HD bay brackets, and I wanted the 5.25 mesh covers for cosmetic purposes.

Now that I look at it, the refurb one might have been a better deal had I found it earlier. Thanks for the link, now I'm going to have two cases to hack up. I just checked though, currently no refurb ones, guess that's kind of a hit or miss depending on timing. Guess I'll wait for a rep =P

Rudieman    2

I can send you all the parts you need. I didn't put most of them on the shop because we don't have a lot of them. Send me a PM on this matter, we can work something out.