Sign in to follow this  
Karma Ghost

HTPC style

Karma Ghost    0

Okay, so I'm new. Hello forums and hello to all you members.

As you can guess by my Subject title, my question concerns desktop or HTPC style cases. I've browsed the site to see the Cavalier and the newer ATC cases. I like the design and all, but the ATC's cooling possibilities are a tad limited for my taste (1 60mm fan) and the Cavalier is a normal ATX. I've looked for reviews of cases, and found the ATC-600-VX2. I'm assuming that since it is not on your site, that the case was discontinued (:cry:)

So I'm wondering if there are any HTPC cases in the future for Coolermaster, or if I should just go with another brand. Silverstone and Ahanix are good, but just seem too expensive for Aluminum. I've looked at the Antec Overture, but I despise steel and I'm not terribly pleased with the Antec case I have right now.

And if you have none in mind... any ideas as to where I could find a ATC-600-VX2 in the states?

Expect a lot more posts from me! :)

Grump    0

Welcome to the forums, Karma Ghost. A Google search turned up a lot of "Not in stock" pages. I wish I could tell you if the case is still being made. Perhaps, titanx can find out.

The other Cooler Master cases you mentioned don't have to run stock, you know. There are cooling solutions to all of them. Take a look at the rest of the CM product pages.

Grump

Red_Dawg    0

Call comp-u-plus in WA state. They bought quite a few of the last ATC-610 cases. Feather light aluminum looks like the 620. and you should be able to buy it for under 120 bucks. like Grump said use an nonstock fan. Just an opinion here, but the ATC-600-vx is butt ugly. Never even heard of it, and I wish I hadn't.