Sign in to follow this  
coolmiester

Project: i34 Skulltrail

coolmiester    0

Its that time again to get a commissioned project up and running for the Coolermaster stand at Multiplay i34 which doesn’t leave much time so expect this one to take shape pretty fast once all the background stuff is out the way.

There are three major sponsors which I’m eternally grateful for and have all supplied some killer hardware so i’ve first of all got to thank those involved for making the mod possible and vow to hopefully do them all justice.

Sponsors Include:

Coolermaster

Intel

Zotac

HWLabs

coolermaster_logo.jpg intel_logo.jpg

zotac_logo.jpg

hwlabs_logo.jpg

System Spec:

CM Cosmos S

CM 1100watt PSU

Intel Skulltrail Motherboard

2x Intel QX9775 Quad Core Extreme CPU’s (Socket 771)

2x Zotac 9800GX2’s

4GM RAM

Watercooling:

By me ;)

So, let the games commence :lol:

skull_1.jpg

skull_2.jpg

skull_3.jpg

coolmiester    0

As always, cheers for all the feedback and comments as it does help loads.

I didn't get anywhere near as much as what i'd planed today but i did get both vents mounted ready to be stuck in place after the panels are flattened and sent for powder coat to give better finish for paint but no real hurry as the painter is on holiday next week :?

He did drop some of the paint off today which as always is pretty much just like a new car so i'm happy with that.

I dunno, i seemed to spend more time looking at the damn thing today than getting into my usual attack mode but i seem to have more of a game plan so i guess all was not lost 8)

Oh yeah i borrowed a Cosmos 1000 side panel off my mate Tom so i didn't have to deal with the mesh panel in the Cosmos S which was a big help :bounce:

skull_8.jpg

skull_9.jpg

skull_10.jpg

skull_11.jpg

skull_12.jpg

skull_14.jpg

skull_15.jpg

skull_16.jpg

BTW the vents are an aftermarket replacement for a Peugeot 206 here in the UK

hafiez    0

@coolmiester,

after u finish all ur artwork, what did u do with ur casings? sell it, or just keep it as a self-souvenier?

coolmiester    0

No laser cutters here...........all done by hand :wink:

OK, there's a few imperfections which you wouldn't get with laser but much more fulfilling to know you did it all yourself with a fret saw.

Anyway, as you can see the front of the Cosmos S mesh is being replaced with 5.25 aluminium plates which will be anodised black once all the cut-outs have been finished and have chrome hex bolts.

The top one will hold a 4" TFT - two which are already been cut are for dual reservoirs - middle one will hold fan controllers and the bottom one for both Zotac and Intel logos

Few shots of the finished Zotac logo with frosted white and orange plexi attached to the back which will be lit up from behind once everything is anodised and installed.

.........hope they like it :bounce:

skull_17.jpg

skull_18.jpg

skull_19.jpg

skull_20.jpg

skull_21.jpg

skull_22.jpg

skull_23.jpg

skull_24.jpg

skull_25.jpg

skull_26.jpg

skull_27.jpg