Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mindless Moron

Aquagate query

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

right does the aqua gate only cool the cpu or can i cool my northbridge and/or gpu aswell?

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

excellent, you wouldnt belive it but this thing is so popular it was put up on a store i use and within a few hours all out of stock

Mr. Miyagi    2

Man, too bad there isn't any mod stores around where I live. Only Best Buy but when I ask them a question, they look at me like I'm from another planet. :lol: (I'm not saying they're all dumb, just the one's I have talked to.)

Brok3n    0

hey! I work at best buy ;)

Your right, the majority of our staff is very incapable of answering any major questions, mostly they hire people around electronics to simply know that 1) it's a computer and 2) a service plan can be purchased. No joke.

I work on the tech bench and things aren't much better around there either, I had to show the new hire yesterday how to install a hard drive :|

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

try to teach them how to set up a jumper, see the blood boil

Sounds very interesting indeed.

I wonder if these and addons and indeed the pump will be capable of cooling say a geforce 6800 ultra ;)

(tho it is a shame the chip faces downwards, will have to think of some cunning way to make it all aesthetically pleasing!!