Sign in to follow this  
XenoMorpH

80x80x15 CaseFan?!?

XenoMorpH    2

I'm using the CM 690. In the side-panel there is rook for a 80x80x15mm casefan..

Looking at the CM-Casefans, there doesn't seem to exist 1?!?

Sounds strange to me to support that type of casefan, altho they don't make them themselves :o

I'm using the CM 690. In the side-panel there is rook for a 80x80x15mm casefan..

Looking at the CM-Casefans, there doesn't seem to exist 1?!?

Sounds strange to me to support that type of casefan, altho they don't make them themselves :o

You can buy a Hiper 80x15 case fan for the side panel from Newegg.com if you're in the USA.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6835224011

PerformancePc.com also carries 80x15 case fans. I use a Evercool 80x15 for the backside of the mobo tray.

Rudieman    2

We ordered them from Taiwan. Don't know yet when they will arrive, but as soon as they do they are available on our webshop.

EsaT    0
Thickness difference shouldn't make any difference to mounting hole placement regardless fan thickness as long as size is otherwise similar.

VALKYRIE    11

The Coolermaster serie CM(590/690) , ONLY support 80 x 80 x 15mm at the back of the motherboard, impossible to install a 80 x 80 x 25mm , if you install a 80 x 80 x 25mm ,cannot close the side door

XenoMorpH    2
The Coolermaster serie CM(590/690) , ONLY support 80 x 80 x 15mm at the back of the motherboard, impossible to install a 80 x 80 x 25mm , if you install a 80 x 80 x 25mm ,cannot close the side door

Yep...that'why I was looking for a CM 80x80x15 Fan, but couldn't find them.

I ordered the Zalman ZM-OP1, :)

XenoMorpH    2

I finally received the ZM OP1. And what a waste of money....it doesn't fit.

At the corners of the cooler there is a mounting tube for the screws, in coolermaster fans there isn't 1. So the fan can't be kept in place bij the fan holder :(. Aargh...the Search will go on :roll:

VALKYRIE    11

May be you can cut with a saw or dremel the excess of plastic of the fan , otherwise i think the SilenX Ixtrema 80x80x15mm will fit

This is the Silenx IXTREMA

DSCF0014.jpg