Sign in to follow this  
smargi

Coolviva and 6800ultra

Getting tempted!!

Q: Is it compatible with my VGA Card?

A: Cool Viva is compatible with most VGA Cards, including NVIDIA and ATI graphic cards.

That answer simply isn't good enough tho to be honest.

smargi    0

i just preorder mine so it will be a couple of days or week before i will get it but according to coolermaster tech support it fit's and cool great the 6800ultra version i hope thay are right.!

Striker    0

I posted several questions about the coolviva thingy and my ATI X800 pro and got no response in several days. So I went to the Zalmen site and got imediate response. I went with the Zalmen ZM80D-HP Dual Heatpipe. I got a 10 Degree C drop at idel and 15 Degree drop under load. HE-HA ....... Oh yes, And its very quite even with the 80cm fan.

Hybrid-Mods    0
I posted several questions about the coolviva thingy and my ATI X800 pro and got no response in several days. So I went to the Zalmen site and got imediate response. I went with the Zalmen ZM80D-HP Dual Heatpipe. I got a 10 Degree C drop at idel and 15 Degree drop under load. HE-HA ....... Oh yes, And its very quite even with the 80cm fan.

I never remeber seeing your post .. :?:

Striker    0

Electronic Punk: wrote

Getting tempted!!

Q: Is it compatible with my VGA Card?

A: Cool Viva is compatible with most VGA Cards, including NVIDIA and ATI graphic cards.

That answer simply isn't good enough tho to be honest.

I have to agree. Before i shell out any money and more importantly Void the warrenty on a very pricey piece of hardware I want to know it fits, works and performs.

Sorry Cooler Master. I would rather have bought your product but not under these conditions (hint for a freebie...wink wink)

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

fitting any new cooler voids your warranty its not CM's fault.