Sign in to follow this  
sgrenfurm

Release date Cosmos S revision RC-1100-KKN2-GP

giblet    0

Ah nice, finally!

Makes me wish I could read that so I could see if it mentions any of the fixes, but at least it looks like they're moving (slowly) forward.

giblet    0

Hmm was trying to compare the dimensions to see if they did make it bigger (instead of just tweaking the window), but the ones on that site are nowhere near CM's 'official' specs, for height or weight (and the ones on that site make no sense either...94mm wide case? That'd be tiny!).

Also, the revision on that site ends in JP instead of GP... wonder if it's something else?

Fireheart    0

I really can't imagine them changing the dimensions of the case/frame by much - if they did, it would be a whole new case.

As far as I can translate on that site, there's really almost no information. I'm inclined to discount what's there and ignore the site - it doesn't have anything useful.

Be Well!

Fireheart

LuckyNV    0

I'm thinking JP = Japanese version.

Coolermaster already makes JP versions of other cases, that one in the link isn't anything special.