Sign in to follow this  
VirusZero

Why green or blue?

VirusZero    0

Cooler master cases look really cool. However there are two things that are killing me about them. I dont think I will get one because of these two things:

1. Why are the only window color choices blue or green? Why not just clear? This really confuses me. :(

2. No lock. Bad for LAN parties.

Please prove me wrong :(

Insolence_9    0

'Prove' you wrong?

Matter of opinion, can't prove that wrong.

Also, I don't believe this case is for LAN'ing, you might want to look for a different case with a lock.

Brok3n    0

The "green" window actually is clear, it has a green hue to it, true but if you browse the coolermaster case competition forum and look at them, they are perfectly clear. Plus modding your own window is not difficult at all and is cheaper than buying one so if you really don't like the premodded windows than do it yourself, you'll have fun.

I agree with the lock problem somewhat, but to me putting a lock on a coolermaster case is completely ruining the beauty and sleekness they put into the front of their case designs. Perhaps a stealthed way of adding a lock is an option but I prefer lock-less.

If your just concerned about the door swinging open and not people getting in then just do what I do and stick a piece of tape over the door like the one that comes with the case when they ship it and it wont swing open during moving to LANs.

VirusZero    0

Hmm now that I look at it again, they do look clear :oops:

Heh I suppose I can reconsider. BTW, a bit off topic but is ripping out all the fans a bad thing? I will be using reserator 1 water cooling and a phantop 350 fanless psu. I should not need case fans right?

Insolence_9    0

You should not need 'em, and you can remove them if you'd like (I believe)

You should keep 2 fans in, though, just incase, running at 5-7 volts... they should be just about inaudible.

Keep the hot air out, and the cool air in.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

the green window is clear it has a hue, it is clear.