Sign in to follow this  
mik3_uk

AQUAGATE MAX & THE COSMOS S?

GR8One84    0

All of the new Aquagate max units that CM has in stock are supposed to have the modified installation completed. It is true for past Max units, you needed as special set of rails to mount the max into the Cosmos S however the new max units no longer need the rails.

Codyk    0

Can I just swap my Aquagate max for one of CM's, since mine has been sitting in the box so long waiting for these rails, when I do get them my new system maybe serveral years old by then.

I must say on a positive note the forums have been WAY better than the phone tech support or email. Anything that goes to "customersupport@coolermaster.com" is never heard from again...

That one is for you Alan Barraza.

Codyk    0

Thanks to ts_123 I have my rails, they dont fit right but i got it to work... Much thanks.

I do have a issue now that its connected that the wire for the sensor USB header does not fit into the back of the Aquagate Max, did this wire change along with the rails?

dekoder    0

I manage to mount the radiator by cutting some alu plate on the top of the case and after that it fits fine, but how to control FUN SPEED??? It's laud as the air plane :evil:

dekoder    0

tnx coolermister but I tried with nVidia esa software but the software did not see liquid cooler, just the gpu, cpu usage and the MB nothing else?!

P.S. I'm using Vista. Does it matter?