Sign in to follow this  
dubzhouse

Black Fans with green LED's?

dubzhouse    0

I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get three more of the fans that come on the radiator of the Aquagate Max?

They are shiny black with green led's. I have looked everywhere and even on the cooler master site and have not been able to find them.

Any info would be great.

Thanks in advance.

dubzhouse    0
I asked around here. They are not sold separetly (not by CM anyway).

Is there anyway you could find out where they are sold? I am interested in getting some to put into my case.

Rudieman    2

They are not being sold at the moment. Personally I think the black led fans look better then the transparent ones and there could be a marked for it. I will ask my colleague’s if we are going to sell them in the future.

dubzhouse    0
They are not being sold at the moment. Personally I think the black led fans look better then the transparent ones and there could be a marked for it. I will ask my colleague’s if we are going to sell them in the future.

Yes please do as i like them much more than the transparent ones. Those fans will go good with my project i got for my case and would add the nice green effect without having clear fans. People will most likely buy those fans over the clear ones atleast i would. please keep me informed.

Thanks

mrtcohens    0
I found a place that has black fans with blue leds. Now just to find a place with black fans that have green leds.

Where did you find or who has black fans with blue led's?