Sign in to follow this  
criton

bottom fan

criton    0

where do i get the bottom fan attachment for the cosmos s?

also has anyone gotten any response from coolermaster regarding heatsinks hitting the side fan I read that coolermaster would replace the side panel??

thanks

ts_123    0
no reply on side pannel as yet still waiting sent two emails no reply and posted on tech support and no answer.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10149

where do i get the bottom fan attachment for the cosmos s?

also has anyone gotten any response from coolermaster regarding heatsinks hitting the side fan I read that coolermaster would replace the side panel??

thanks

Guys,

Send me a PM with your contact information(include your email)

Criton are you located in the US? If so please contact our support team at (888) 624-5099

mik3_uk I will forward your inquiry to our Netherland branch and they will assist you.

Thanks.

Nebulus    0

Was the Cosmos S supposed to come with a bottom fan bracket? Because I would love to put a fan down at the bottom of my case but I never got the bracket. IS this something we have to pay for or will Coolermaster send one out to us?

mik3_uk    0

still no reply from tech support starting to get a little dissapointed, suppose i have been spoilt by evga customer service.

criton    0

stil no reply from my emails or pms either, would be nice to hear something, i have been a long time supporter of coolermaster products.

also is there a US coolermaster site like the europe one that sells the bottom bracket?

stil no reply from my emails or pms either, would be nice to hear something, i have been a long time supporter of coolermaster products.

also is there a US coolermaster site like the europe one that sells the bottom bracket?

At the current moment, Cosmos-S customers have to purchase the fan bracket at our retailers. A good place to buy them would be sundialmicro.com