Sign in to follow this  
Zoot Allures

Centurion CM-590, coming soon?

Maxession    1
No reset button on the front panel, not all mobos have a reset button... Maybe a soft press on the ON/OFF could have do the job but there is no Reset Switch cable visible.

It might be together with the power-button:

computer of + button pressed short => boots up

computer on + button pressed short => reset

computer on + button pressed long => shut down

Might also be configured in the bios(I think) and OS.

It'll have to.

Is far more easier with it's own button... than to think "morse" when having troubles with the rig.

VALKYRIE    11

Hi there , I am lucky , my Foxconn Mars motherboard have the reset button , but I never have used yet in this computer

,in my first computer I was using the reset button very often

29_thumb.jpg

in my first computer ,the way is attached the front cover is this method

IMG_3129-32.jpg

Hi Tonschk,

Hi there , I am lucky , my Foxconn Mars motherboard have the reset button , but I never have used yet in this computer

My Abit IP35 Pro has one too but it's advanced/enthusiast hardware, I've never seen that on budget mobos. OK a budget mobo owner, say Mr Smith, wont buy a CM-590 :wink:

With my main OS, Win XP I don't use it. It's only with some other OS that could happen.

in my first computer ,the way is attached the front cover is this method

What you call "my first computer", is that the one in your signature, the CM-690? It has the flat latch?

VALKYRIE    11

What you call "my first computer", is that the one in your signature, the CM-690? It has the flat latch?

Hi, no my first computer is a Foxconn , I get for free three years ago and is still perfect working, pentium 4 ,3GHz, with a nVidia 7300LE ,and use the flat latch for the front cover, and is extremely easy to take out theide panel ,even with one hand , to open the side panel of the CM690 ,I need four hands and two feets

200801030153260546_TLA436-L.gif

No reset button on the front panel, not all mobos have a reset button... Maybe a soft press on the ON/OFF could have do the job but there is no Reset Switch cable visible.

It might be together with the power-button:

computer of + button pressed short => boots up

computer on + button pressed short => reset

computer on + button pressed long => shut down

Hey, here's a review of the case. I quote, on page two :

While the Centurion's front panel lacks a reset button (which is a bit of a shame).

I mean I'm not the only one to feel bitter about it.

Other than that, about their remarks : the lack of removable mobo-tray at this range of price is not dramatic when a dust filter on the PSU bottom intake could be useful.

Knight    0

Hi guys!

Has anyone got this case yet and what are your thoughts on it?

I have a Thermalright Ultra-120 extreme cooler and wanted to ask if it will fit in the case and with the side fans installed?

Also i am planning to get a 9800gtx or gx2 and wanted to know if that will fit?

Please reply

Thanks!

VALKYRIE    11
Hi guys!

Has anyone got this case yet and what are your thoughts on it?

I have a Thermalright Ultra-120 extreme cooler and wanted to ask if it will fit in the case and with the side fans installed?

Also i am planning to get a 9800gtx or gx2 and wanted to know if that will fit?

Please reply

Thanks!

May be you can install the thermalright CPU cooler but later I think with that CPU cooler is not possible to install the upper side fan ,I have the coolermaster hyper 212 CPU cooler , and the upper side (120/140)mm fan if installed , can touch this CPU cooler , but I dont plan to install any side fan , I got the photo below somewhere in this forum

IMG_2121-1.jpg

milllerr    0

I've just bought a Coolermaster 590 chassis, which was described as having 120mm roof vents. I bought some akasa 120mm dust filters, but when I came to fit them I've found that the vents are actually 140mm. I know that there has been alot of dicussion on airflow, but have't got a high spec pc, I just want a nice looking pc.

Does anyone know of any retailer who can supply 140mm filters. I've done some searching on the web, but can't find any. :?