Sign in to follow this  
gr2000

Jet 7 ! Need Help!!

gr2000    0

hey guys..i'm running on a AMD 2500+ barton..is it normal for the CPU temperature to rise up to 52??!!! even the normal fan that came with the CPU didn't have such a bad temperature...i just started my computer!! i'm using a Jet 7 cooler..i've checked that the clips are in place..what are the possible problems?

1. somthing to do with the airflow?

2. lousy thermal grease that came with the jet 7 package?

3. help me!!!

gr2000    0

woohoooooO!! nevermind guys...i fixed the problem!! 8)

my liquid neon had some problem..so it was drawing alot of power..when i turned the liquid neon off..the jet 7 went vvvwwwwWWHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! lol...and the temp dropped back to the 40s instead of 50++!!! ahah =) thanks anyway :wink: JET 7 ROCKS!!!!! oh by the way..i still have 1 question..is it alright to leave the speed at the MAX all the time?

Infinity    0
is it alright to leave the speed at the MAX all the time?
Should be :) Otherwise coolermaster wouldn't give you the option of running it at max speed.

Karma Ghost    0
woohoooooO!! nevermind guys...i fixed the problem!! 8)

my liquid neon had some problem..so it was drawing alot of power..when i turned the liquid neon off..the jet 7 went vvvwwwwWWHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! lol...and the temp dropped back to the 40s instead of 50++!!! ahah =) thanks anyway :wink: JET 7 ROCKS!!!!! oh by the way..i still have 1 question..is it alright to leave the speed at the MAX all the time?

:lol: glad to see you fixed the problem.

It should be no problem to leave it on max all the time. And yes, wait for it to cure.

gr2000    0
You might want to wait for the thermal paste to "cure" too...

dang..temperature today shot up to 49 again..it's still morning, so when the sun comes out in the afternoon..it'll start to get hot...really hot.what does it mean by waiiting for the thermal paste to "cure" ?

need help urgently! well..before my CPU goes *boom*

gr2000    0

oh...meaning i have to wait for the silicone thermal compound thingy to condition for a few days??