Sign in to follow this  
Maxession

Aquagate Max details

song    0

Hi:

I have the same issue when I plug the usb cable onto my mothermoard which is EVGA n780i. Any one knows how to fix it? Thank you.

jbjtkbw00    0

Has anyone successfully added third party VGA cooling blocks to their Aquagate Max systems and if so, which did you add and how difficult was it? Looking for some suggestions as I'd like to add them for my 2 4870's in crossfire.

donta1979    0

It would be very easy to add gpus to this kit but.1 How much thermal heat does your cpu put out. 2 how much does each of your gpus put out? 3 Do you exeed the 600w? Next the block if you want any kind of enthusiast overclocking the stock water block that comes with this kit had to go it is the weakest link. but for around 190-220 US Dollars the kit is actually pretty good minus that one thing. A good review of this product can be found at

http://www.guru3d.com/article/coolermaster-aquagate-max-review-cpu-liquid-cooling/

Now as for the gpu blocks do not skimp out get the full blocks, but if your going to add gpus into the loop I would suggest adding a second radiator so its setup your loop like this

Pump to CPU to Rad, to GPUS to Rad back to Pump "and the proccess continues in a circle"

For just a cpu setup

Pump, to Block, To Rad, to Pump "circle of life..."

Now back to the cpu block you can shave about 10-15c with a Quality Block on this kit about 70 bucks if your going with an i7 setup. Do not get gpu block that is nickel plated, you want copper pure copper. And if your running cards that run hot you will want to throw a second rad into the setup...

jbjtkbw00    0

I have 2 Sapphire 4970's that I'd like to cool. That being the case, any suggestions are appreciated since this is a fairly new area for me.

-------------

OK, so I see you've edited this since I posted.

Well, I'm not going i7. If anything, I'll just be upgrading to an AM3 when they are released.

As far as the gpu blocks, what would be a recommendation? They output around 81 degrees idle and around 95 under load. My main concern isn't the heat so much as noise, but yes, I don't want to skimp. A 2nd radiator would be a further upgrade down the line, so I would have to say ixnay on that if possible. Just looking for simple as noise is the primary concern at the moment.

Tony2438    0

I have Rampage III Extreme The usb connection has a 5 pin connector I have not got any clue to were it goes can you help please :bounce:

yuanyelss    0

Is this 830 things CM reactor work? When you go to the product details page, shown in the recommended products in addition to 830 other cases on the left...