Sign in to follow this  
Maxession

Aquagate Max details

Chaitanya    0

As for performance tests I could perform any as it is a Display piece sent to my dealer by coolermaster and wouldnt be able to comment on it untill it is finally launched. Pump used in this kit is Jingway Dp600(a peek inside reservoir from rear side reveals it. as for eny part I am surprised that you people at CM havent received any for testing as yet!

Maxession    1
as for eny part I am surprised that you people at CM havent received any for testing as yet!

CM probably has tested it thorough already, but just as you can't give any benchmark results, neither will they give any yet.

As the release date is getting closer, I expect to see some reviews soon. Still haven't found any, besides pictures from you and another dealer.

dubzhouse    0

Any news of when this will be released in the US? I read it was the 18th or something but have not seen it available as of yet anywhere.

Maxession    1

I just saw that frozenCPU has them (link).

I'd guess other shops would have them too by now. :wink:

Maxession    1

Ah, you beat me to it, just found it myself and came to post it.

Well, it certainly kicks :), being in the looks or the performance. :twisted:

dubzhouse    0

In the review it was stated that it would not fit into the Cosmos S without a special mounting plate. Is this true? If so where can i get the plate that it might require?