Sign in to follow this  
teng247

Would this qualify as an 850w pro cold boot problem

teng247    0

Ok guys its kind of similar but im not quite sure. Im currently running a 150gb Raptor X and the 850w pro PSU from cooler master. When i first plug in my computer everything boots fine, then ill shut down and leave it plugged into the outlet. Then when i try to power it on again, my raptor x spins then stops then spins then stops. It just keeps on doing this and nothing comes up. I have to unplug the PSU and and wait for the red LED to disappear then plug it back in and everything works fine. I know its similar to issues you all have but would my situation qualify as well? Any help would be appreciated.

knud    129

Which version do you have?

Standard or modular?

If you have the standard, please check for the 80plus logo sticker on the psu and box.

If you have the modular, this should not happen....

I assume the raptor x is your os disk... Do you have the option to try it with another disk with os installed? See what it does?

teng247    0

the one i have is a standard. I dont see a 80+ sticker on the box or the power supply so i guess im screwed. Well i had sent an email to RMA it with my invoice and everything but im yet to hear back. How long does it take to respond for an RMA request?

knud    129

I cannot speak for USA, but I think it should not take longer than 3 working days.