Sign in to follow this  
RaptorFury

POST Your Cosmos Cases ....

jupitersj    0

Not to be a n00b but what is the parts shop?

I could only find these categories in the Cooler Master shop on this website

- Centurion 5

- Chassis (5)

- CM Stacker (1)

- Elite 330

- Others (1)

jbjtkbw00    0

It's funny because I was talking to North American customer support just yesterday and I explained how I had to go overseas to get my HDD fan cover for my 1010 since it doesn't show on the American site and he said that I could have just called them here and requested it. Well, if I could have done that, why not just put it on the site along with everything else that's available and save some call volume and customer frustration?

jupitersj    0

Are you able to mount two fans in the front(not including the bottom fan spot thingy) with the cosmos s stock?

I see some people with the two fans in the front through the grills. Do you have to buy anything extra to mount them? I'm in the USA and so far coolermaster accessories seems limited at best for me to purchase.

I'm not spending triple the shipping and 1.5 months to receive minor items for a proper case build.

giblet    0

If you don't use all the 5.25 bays, you can mount fans in them however you like (many people just do a pair of bare fans at both ends of the bay, probably with foam or some such to ensure proper fit), or get another drive cage (4-in-3 or anything, really) that has an included fan.

jupitersj    0

It'd be nice if it would be possible to find any of this crap in the USA in stock without pulling my hair out :x

brackets and more than one harddrive bay should be included in $250+ cases...seriously. :cry: