Sign in to follow this  
ChickenNugget2292

Whats a Good ATX Case?

Hello,

Ive been looking around on the CM website and i know alot of you mod your cases.Im not relally looking to mod but a good case with good airflow i was looking at the ANtec 900 but its a little out of my price range right now..anyone know anything with better airflow..and a decent size? any Recommendation is welcome im lost in trying to pick one out..Im looking for one that will fit the huge GemII

specs

Room temps 70

in the summer 90'+

e6600 Heatsink GemII

XFX 8600Gts

OCZ DRR2

250GB harddrive

thanks

That case looks nice can you buy them with a c through side panel..is it hard to make one your self.. MY case i have now is 18x8x16... and dost fit my power supply in.. i have the Gem II which takes up loads of room..and the case u showed me is 20.7X8.4X19 you think i would have enough clearance to fit my power supply back in?

-Thanks

Fireheart    0
{Do} you think I would have enough clearance to fit my power supply back in?

-Thanks

What power supply are we talking about? I don't see any listing in the specs you mentioned. On the other hand, as you pointed out, there's 2 or 3 inches more in depth and height in the 690 - that should be Plenty!

Be Well!

Fireheart

Fireheart    0

I don't know what case you had before, that you PSU wouldn't fit into, but the 690 will accommodate any standard power supply.

file1187366968698.jpg

With the way that's designed, it should even take a 'big' PSU.

Be Well!

Fireheart

Well its not really the PSu that wont fit its just don't have enough room because of the GEm II which overlaps into the area..that the psu uses..But thanks for your..answer i do appreciate it..