Sign in to follow this  
pazalinio

Can this case use a BTX motherboard?

pazalinio    0

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking of buying ATC-210C case and I was wondering is it possible to use a BTX mb in here or how difficult is it to mod to fit?

Cheers

Nitro Oxide    0

Unless its the CM stacker, dont count on it. If you are worried about upgrades, get a OCZ Powerstream PSU (BTX ready) and a CM Stacker (BTX ready). Both are great (specifically the case!... I own one lol).

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

Tagan is btx compliant. they are good psu's. and im not sure but isnt ATX 12v version 2 the same as a BTX (the atv 12v v2 is a different connector its larget about 24pins or so

pazalinio    0
Your ATC case will not be able to convert to BTX. Sorry.

ok, thanks for the replies guys. I'll keep my eyes open for a BTX complient case as cool as this one.

Karma Ghost    0

He asks for cases and you guys give him PSUs.... :lol:

The ATC-210C I believe was discontinued... did you find a place that still sells them? I may be wrong and that may just be the model number for some case that I dunno... :lol:

Hybrid-Mods    0
He asks for cases and you guys give him PSUs.... :lol:

The ATC-210C I believe was discontinued... did you find a place that still sells them? I may be wrong and that may just be the model number for some case that I dunno... :lol:

Yeah i know, but his case question was answered so i figured i'd help expand the psu range that is btx compatible :D