Sign in to follow this  
teslax

Building new PC (which PSU is better)

Maxession    1

They used to, but now they are almost as good as the non-modular versions. The resistance from the connectors is really minimum now.

EsaT    0
i think it is better for you to go...
I think teslax has already bought PSU in this near 2 month interval...

Might be sometimes useful to check dates of posts. :wink:

teslax    0

Hey mates. I bought today the CM M850 PSU. It looks crazy. But I didnt get the 8-pin PCI-e cables. In the box should be two 8-pin PCI-e cables. Many other people has the same problem. Its not from CM while I will buy one Highend graphic card and I need 8-pin PCI-e connectors. What can I do?? :evil:

VALKYRIE    11
They used to, but now they are almost as good as the non-modular versions. The resistance from the connectors is really minimum now.

Next time I will need to buy a powersupply I will buy a non modular PSU , not only due to less connectors resistance but also because last time I have lost the bag with the extra cables of my modular powersupply :( , now I dunno where are te cables :dontknow: , of course a non modular PSU need a case with good cable management to hide the extra cables at the back of the motherboard

cm690011vw4.jpg

cm690001qn2.jpg