Sign in to follow this  
Nitro Oxide

Problems witht the CM Stacker window

Nitro Oxide    0

I recently got my CM Stacker and am now thinking of getting the window side panel. But when I look at it, it seems that I ever go to BTX, I wont be able to use it unless I want the text upside down and the curve in the lower front corner. Would it be possible for Coolermaster to release a symetrical version of their window with no text on it for those of us who eventually hope to move to BTX but want to keep the window? Or am I just missing something?

I do not have any information as of this time for the BTX side panel. BTX still isn't mainstream yet so when it hits the market you'll probably see it.

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

AMD probs wont support it and since they're gonna b the leaders on the market intel might screw upabit more

Guest Mindless Moron   
Guest Mindless Moron

surely flipping the mobo tray is abit extreme cant they just rearrange the mobo and chassis? and not have to flip it?anyway i dont think i could get used to my expansion slots at the top and al my onboard stuff down the bottom