Sign in to follow this  
Lucas

Cooler Master Opens MyCOSMOS Contest

hafiez    0

can you teach me? i try selling it online, but no one come in front of me. maybe its not the right time.

Starboykb    0
can you teach me? i try selling it online, but no one come in front of me. maybe its not the right time.

huh? in Malaysia, lowyat forum is the best known local for selling pc hardwares. IM sure someone there will going to buy your stuff. but make sure you don't tell them you win from CM lol! ;)

all you need is just compared your malaysia market price and current US selling online. see which price do you think the best and if they asked for discount, just give them some but normally you will earned from it anyway.

My Malaysia friends always asked me to go there if i need any pc hardware. im sure you know that forum very well.

Ravynmagi    0

I have a question about the warranty status on these contest prizes. RMA page says a receipt is required. I didn't get a receipt or invoice. So I was curious how that would work out?

Starboykb    0
I have a question about the warranty status on these contest prizes. RMA page says a receipt is required. I didn't get a receipt or invoice. So I was curious how that would work out?

i don't think there will be any warranty for the prize we won. Maybe you should asked Lucus directly. :wink:

Maxession    1

Hmm, you should have some kind of receipt/delivery note/invoice that was in/on the box it was send you to.

I guess that if you'd tell CM you won it, and can give some kind of proof of that, it should be fine.