Sign in to follow this  
Nitro Oxide

New to the forums and just wanted to proclaim my love for CM

Nitro Oxide    0

Exactly as the title says. After a catastrophic event in which my water cooling system could no longer be used (had a generic PSU kill itself, my motherboard, and my graphics card) and I could not afford one that could power the Molex Pump safely (it was the last time I use generic anything in my computer) so I had to go to air cooling. I got my Jet 7 and was dumbfounded. Its the most outright beautifly heatsink ever devised. And just recently I replaced my case with a CM stacker and all I can say is OMG. It does everything I ever wanted. Ventilation on all sides (front, back, left, right, top, and even bottom. It has 6 usb, 1 firewire, and two audio jacks all located in a drive bay (very convienient). The entire front is a filtered intake and best of all this case is freakishly upgradable. I can add a window, a crossblower, more hdd racks, flip to BTX, or use a second PSU. Right now my computer has 850 watts at its dispposal :D . All I can say is that I love Coolermaster's choices. Let it be known that they are my new favorite modding company.