Sign in to follow this  
Paul343

CM 690

Maxession    1
What are the models of the fans that come with the case? I am curious about the CFM and db ratings. Thanks.

Anybody???

The product page says the fans have 21 dBA, the CFM I don't know, but I guess it would be about 40CFM.

Maxession    1
can anyone suggest a 80x15mm fan for cm690?thx so much :P

With or without leds? You sure about 15mm, and not 25mm? They're less effective, I also don't think CM has 15mm fans. :?:

wmkmws    0
can anyone suggest a 80x15mm fan for cm690?thx so much :P

With or without leds? You sure about 15mm, and not 25mm? They're less effective, I also don't think CM has 15mm fans. :?:

someone in taiwan said that the latest shipping version had installed a 15mm fan

Maxession    1
someone in taiwan said that the latest shipping version had installed a 15mm fan

Hmm, ok, just didn't saw any 15mm on the site, but you could probably add 25mm fans to I think, if you don't find any 15mm's.

VALKYRIE    11

I dont have this case yet , but from the previous post in this thread I understood that if we install the 80x80x25mm the right side door of the CM690 cant close

jhanschu    0
Much better than the price at Tiger Direct ($106- before tax and shipping)

You got that right.

And I know that 106$ isn't too bad, but when you look at the Cosmos(199.50$) for instance, with tax and shipping, it comes to about 260$. :?

That's why you find a retail store with these cases in stock :P

So wheres the clear side panel? I'm dying to get a CM690...but it would look so much better with a side panel!

I'm going to probably be using this case for my next build in the spring, but was wanting to get one with the window. I was just informed by CM support that the acrylic window panel won't be available until early '08. At least in the US anyway.

VALKYRIE    11
How about a window side panel with a 250mm low noise fan? It would be nice for sli setup!!!

The transversal " leftside to rightside " Airflow ,have the tendency to create turbulence and slowdown the "front to back" Airflow ,because the "front to back" and the "bottom to top" Airflows have a wayout to the back and to the top , but the transversal Airflow is blind , my opinion is to improve as possible the "front to back" and "bottom to top" Airflow

iron_gr    0

Bought this case. It's nice, a little more noisy, I expected it more silent.

It has a production error! The ground cable of the IEEE 1394 above the I/O panel is not grounded! It is with the screw that holds the i/o panel in place. I took it from there and grounded myself straight on case.

If you can pass it to the guys that put it together, would be nice.